Video encoding online
- Always get master quality originals. Playable DVD's are NOT a master copy.
- Always try to have professional light a video shot.
- Use a professional camera-person who is qualified with the camera.
- Have the video edited by a professional editor.
- Use a direct line in from the mixing board for performance and have a separate professional audio person in any original video shoot.
- Fixing anything in Post often costs more than doing all the steps above, put together.
4th July - American Skies - Fort McHenry -HD
Mashup video + music to sync - encoded to flash HD
Video: Flash, Quicktime from masters: .avi, .mov, DV, HDV, HDCAM, SR, HDD5, DVC Pro
Audio: MP3, Flac, Wav
Motion Graphics, color correction, format adjustment, audio sync, frame by frame retouching, HD
Titles / Subtitles
Transitions / DVD motion menus